doll-talk@nashikouen

a place for figures, stuffies plushies and dolls. have fun.!
[Return] [bottom] [Catalog]
Posting mode: Reply
submition rules
  • Allowed file types are: .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .swf, .swf
  • maximum files: 3
  • maximum upload size: 40.00 MB
  • duplicate files are not allowed
  • posts will be displayed in UTC time
  • max comment size is 8048 characters
  • tripcodes are enabled
  • BBCode is enabled
  • [ download ] 14.93 KB (256x218) etoko.jpg

finally , my time to shine ....... : O )
    figures ? BJDs? blythes? sylvanian families ? other random niche doll models and brands ? doesnt matter..... ^____^
    (etokochan nurse costume produced by marmit)

I have a pair of Nendoroids (Hazuki from Ojamajo Doremi, and Illya from Prisma Illya)and that's it for doll adjacent things, unless you count my two gunpla. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ
    I kind of want to get a BJD, but I am terribly cheap and it'd be embarrassing for when family comes over. I wish I was skilled enough to make my own little clothes too but I know 200% I will not actually sit down and develop the skill. (*゜ー゜*)

Dolls r so nice... i love monster high dolls

>>4
    what gen is ur favorite ? : o D i was the target audience for gen1 in the early 2010s so it holds a special place in my heart.... because i liked the movies
    i only had one doll though, and it was gen2 (2016), and some extra merch like a book set i have never opened ☹️

>>5
    Gen 1 for sure, gen 2 looks sort of generic and gen 3 just isnt to my liking with some design choices (like seriously, what happened to the gothic makeup??)

I have a Sylvanian Families (well it's actually Calico Critters) store display I bought off a ToysRUs when it went bankrupt.

>>75
    i love sylvanian families so much T__T i only have 2 sets though they are really expensive. sheep family and fashion playset with the mouse

>>78
    waow i sure wonder who got u that sheep set . . bet they r super cool . .

>>79
    the sheep r courtesy of alex :o3

>>81
    omg RLY that's crazy

[top]
    Delete Post: []
    Password:

- you are running KotatsuBBS. a clear and easy to read image board software -