doll-talk@nashikouen

a place for figures, stuffies plushies and dolls. have fun.!
[Return] [bottom] [Catalog]
Posting mode: Reply
submition rules
  • Allowed file types are: .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .swf, .swf
  • maximum files: 3
  • maximum upload size: 40.00 MB
  • duplicate files are not allowed
  • posts will be displayed in UTC time
  • max comment size is 8048 characters
  • tripcodes are enabled
  • BBCode is enabled

• i didn't exactly get and figures or plushies but i got a lot of books and other collectable things.

i was expecting the shipping to be worse as it originally said 100$ after consolidating the packages to put it all into one box.

i am so happy for the things i got.

shipping is the big reason why I haven't used buyee for anything, I'd need to get a bunch of stuff at once and then pray that I wasn't about to spend an indeterminately high shipping cost on top of that ( ̄~ ̄;)

It feels like everyone has used Buyee at least once including me probably because of their ubiquitous banner ads on the usual Japanese sites. You get better value with smaller operations like you'd find on r/internationalshopper.

i am biting the fucking bullet on my 2nd order. it was bigger and more painful. 30$ wa not bad and i was fine paging 80$ but fucking 200$??? ima talk to customer support bc they gave me hope befote

If you can wait 2-3 months, just do surface mail aka sea shipping.

>>94
    i wish it showed as a option. i would have

>>97
    You want to use a smaller service for that. The big boys aren't exactly concerned with you saving money.

I got a strike on my Mandarake account for some manga sets because I forgot to only use SAHRA warehouse and they slapped me with £200 shipping on £60 worth of goods!

Not to mention this stupid island will charge me an additional "import fee", which is where you pay a guy at the Royal Mail sorting office to open your package, move everything around, and re-seal it...

[top]
    Delete Post: []
    Password:

- you are running KotatsuBBS. a clear and easy to read image board software -