doll-talk@nashikouen

a place for figures, stuffies plushies and dolls. have fun.!
[Return] [bottom] [Catalog]
Posting mode: Reply
submition rules
  • Allowed file types are: .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .swf, .swf
  • maximum files: 3
  • maximum upload size: 40.00 MB
  • duplicate files are not allowed
  • posts will be displayed in UTC time
  • max comment size is 8048 characters
  • tripcodes are enabled
  • BBCode is enabled
  • [ download ] 28.72 KB (256x308) miit-tan kit.jpg

i bought about 5 different garage kits.
    3 of witch are ones i absolutely CAN NOT fuck up, one being OP pic.

is there any important things i should worry about? i spent about 160$ or 170$ on just materials alone. one thing i belive i am gonna need is masking_ putty and that weird eraser thing people use on the eyes.

i kinda have a advantage in some ways as i have a microscope. (that i yet to have posted on /unix/ due to waiting for a lens)

teh long game is to be able to sculpt and create my own garage kits. having a heyuri-tan&aroe&nau figure

There was a rare figure I wanted, but it was a garage kit. There's no way I'm going to do the character justice so I have to pass on those. What I want to do is practice on recasts. If I was rich, I'd just commission someone.

you absolutely need to practice on random objects and gunpla and the lot

i don't really like mechs. but i will try and find something to practice on. other then the garage kits that will taek some time to come

SALVA GARAGE KIT

https://www.e2046.com/p/1730/&title=miscellaneous-nightingale-mary

>>110
    This site is recasts just for those not aware.

>>110
    nightengale !!!!^__^

>>109
    an RX-78-2 kit (the original Gundam) is like $15 tops and is a very good way to test out painting and modeling techniques cheaply
    it's an easy build, and even if you're not big on mecha, the original Gundam is a classic design

like, if you're getting into painting, try and give it a cute color scheme, and if you mess up, it is only $15 to try again from scratch ヽ(´∇`)ノ

I am kind of assuming you don't do any model building though, and if you do, you can kind of ignore me. (*´人`*)

[ download ] 138.22 KB (1079x1920) Akira.jpg
    >>113
    i mean i got one figure that was 15$ in the set of 4. i really belive i can do good my first time. except for the eyes. i studyed even harder nao! 3 hours of watching youtube and not just 2!(・∀・)

i think i can maek it really nice. and if i dont. it will stilll be better then some stuff i seen online.

its nao being shipped! using ecms instead of sea mail, bc i also got a little glass cup i think you guys would love!

>>117
    nice! how bad was the shipping cost vs sea mail?

it was like 10ish dolkaes more so i got the better one bc it has glass ib it

[top]
    Delete Post: []
    Password:

- you are running KotatsuBBS. a clear and easy to read image board software -