doll-talk@nashikouen

a place for figures, stuffies plushies and dolls. have fun.!
[Return] [bottom] [Catalog]
Posting mode: Reply
submition rules
  • Allowed file types are: .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .swf, .swf
  • maximum files: 3
  • maximum upload size: 40.00 MB
  • duplicate files are not allowed
  • posts will be displayed in UTC time
  • max comment size is 8048 characters
  • tripcodes are enabled
  • BBCode is enabled
  • [ download ] 167.06 KB (1024x768) gunpla.jpg

Anyone here into Gunpla?

Here are mine. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
    I had more, but I lost one, and one fell.

Both of these have some random other parts I had lying around on them -- the one on the right is 99% just an original Gundam, but the one on the left had this super flimsy and hard to pose wing unit that I replaced with the wings from Fellini's Gundam in Gundam Build Fighters. Sadly, that one is snapped in half and I don't know where it is, I put it aside to glue together ages ago, and now I don't know what happened since..... aaaaaaa.
    Both are unpainted since I don't have any real place that I can paint. Living in a condo sucks. ( ´ω`;)

I really should buy more. ( ´ω`)

people usually paint them?
    i know nothing about them other then prob you in the other thread told me to get one!
    they do look simple and seems to require no glue and metal rods?

closest i had when i was really young was a bionicle. witch was my brother and he bought it premade.

[ download ] 239.56 KB (800x1200) Fyy5frIacAISTG9.jpg
    >>116
    for a long time, gunpla had to be glued and painted, but it has been decades since then
    and newer gunpla are designed to be very easy to build, especially anything within the last 14 or so years

but no, there are all kinds of cool painting things people do, and there are competitions for customizing gunpla
    you can be a snap-builder and enjoy it that way, or you can go all in

my gloss came on teh mail and it had pictures of gunpla it seems

[ download ] 585.46 KB (2048x1997) F75S2fqa0AAB2wd.jpg
    [ download ] 417.03 KB (2048x1774) F75S2fpaMAAPfya.jpg
    [ download ] 448.63 KB (2048x1858) F75UbH7bUAABPnX.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaa it's so good

[ download ] 384.91 KB (2048x2006) F6Go4S5XgAAmRga.jpg
    every time I see a super-pretty gunpla I really wish I had a proper work area so I could paint and the lot (;´Д`)
    this is stunning work (´人`)

[top]
    Delete Post: []
    Password:

- you are running KotatsuBBS. a clear and easy to read image board software -