doll-talk@nashikouen

a place for figures, stuffies plushies and dolls. have fun.!
[Return] [bottom] [Catalog]
Posting mode: Reply
submition rules
  • Allowed file types are: .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .swf, .swf
  • maximum files: 3
  • maximum upload size: 40.00 MB
  • duplicate files are not allowed
  • posts will be displayed in UTC time
  • max comment size is 8048 characters
  • tripcodes are enabled
  • BBCode is enabled

• gonna try doing this grage kit. i didnt know this was from a really gay anime.. i just got it bc it was super cheap.

i took all the pieces out and dumped them into a ziplock back filled with degreaser. as these are resin casted, it will still have the grease used to have it break away from the mold it was in.

naut doing that will result in primer not sticking or sticking but months later flake off.

some people say when shaving down/sanding out seam lines that it will put resin dust in teh air and that is bad bad bad to breath in..i dont have a resporator nor gonna do it outside as i dont think its that bad, maybe i will wet sand it so it less bad. i do all of teh work in my room so it might be bad. i do have a hose conected to the outside and can suck with it pretty good so i might use that and show it off too (^Д^)

i sliced my finger. its better now but it was about a inch long. and lucly not bleeding mucj.

i took out out teh degreaswr and washed them ir water and dried them.

then with wirecutters and a exscto knife, i went cutting and scraping the imperfections. and hand slipped when scrapping snd.

naut a good idea. i couldnt sleep last night. maybe its bc of toxic resin.. idk

prob also should naut do it next to bed

you're braver than me
    there's a lot of stuff I don't do because I don't have any kind of mask or vent system...

[top]
    Delete Post: []
    Password:

- you are running KotatsuBBS. a clear and easy to read image board software -