Unix@nashikouen

teh place for hakin and computers. also site discussion.
[Return] [bottom] [Catalog]
Posting mode: Reply
submition rules
  • Allowed file types are: .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .swf, .swf
  • maximum files: 3
  • maximum upload size: 40.00 MB
  • duplicate files are not allowed
  • posts will be displayed in UTC time
  • max comment size is 8048 characters
  • tripcodes are enabled
  • BBCode is enabled
  • [ download ] 92.22 KB (582x433) ronery.gif

I was excited for WASM but the linear memory refuses to render any of my old C projects, I use too many pointers.

What are your opinions on web-assembly?

wat is this sorcery...

web asm sounds good on paper iirc its like java byte code? i never programmed with it but sounds really powerful.
    i wish my C skills where better then just knowing some std lib and all of K&R.

>>35
    It's pretty cool, you can code in C, C++, and Rust, but it's a bit different than java bytecode, wasm makes use of common hardware capabilities to run web code at native speed, java byte code runs on the java virtual machine...

And hey! No sad!
    C is really easy to learn, I know you can do it if you just go and make a few simple projects!
    The C programming book is always a great place to start, you don't need to worry about what other programmers say, you can just make simple programs and have fun, and you'll learn as you go

[top]
    Delete Post: []
    Password:

- you are running KotatsuBBS. a clear and easy to read image board software -